Make a booking
Our Short Courses are charged at the following rates:
- One Day Courses - £195 (standard) £140 (discounted – Educational institutions, Charities, Government bodies)
- Two Day Courses - £390 (standard) £280 (discounted – Educational institutions, Charities, Government bodies)
- Three Day Courses - £585 (standard) £420 (discounted – Educational institutions, Charities, Government bodies)
The Cathie Marsh Institute (CMIST) offers 5 free places to research staff and students within the Faculty of Humanities at The University of Manchester.
Please note, if you are not within the Faculty of Humanities, you will not be eligible to apply for a free place.
Free places on the following courses are now fully booked. If you submit a booking for a free place on any of these courses, you will be added to our waiting list and notified if a place becomes available:
- Introduction to Cluster Analysis (02.03.17)
- Introduction to Data Analysis 1 (06.03.17)
- Introduction to Data Analysis 2 (07.03.17)
- Bayesian ANalysis using WinBUGS/OpenBUGS (04.04.17)
- Introduction to Longitudinal Data Analysis (10.04.17)
- Longitudinal Data Analysis (11.04.17)
- Excel for Data Analysis (15.05.17)
- Introduction to Data Analysis 1 (05.06.17)
- Introduction to Experimental Design (12.06.17)
Credit card payment
If you wish to pay by credit or debit card please visit the eStore and enter your details.
If you require an invoice, please send a full copy of the purchase order from your institution/company to email@example.com
Please note that without a copy of your purchase order, we will be unable to accept your booking or generate an invoice for you.
Internal transfer (The University of Manchester staff / students only)
If you wish to pay by internal transfer from another University of Manchester department, please ask your administrator to email firstname.lastname@example.org for the account code to make the transfer to.