BADEN unites researchers to speed up theoretical development and practical implementations of adaptive survey designs.
CoDE is a four year interdisciplinary programme of research concerned with understanding changing ethnic inequalities and identities.
BES is one of the longest running election studies world-wide and the longest running social science survey in the UK.
We are part of a £19.5 million programme designed to promote a step-change in quantitative social science training.
- Administrative Data Research Network
- Dynamics of ethnic diversity
- English longitudinal study of ageing
- Frailty, resilience and inequality in later life
- Gender norms, labour supply and poverty reduction
- Inclusive Growth Research Infrastructure Diffusion
- Innovation in mixed methods
- International Centre for Lifecourse Studies
- Secondary covert social network data 2
- Sexual function and satisfaction
- The social complexity of immigration and diversity
- The British Election Study: The Scottish independence referendum
- UK Anonymisation Network (UKAN)
- UK Data Service: Census Support
- UK Data Service: User support and training
- Unity out of diversity?
- Which fathers are involved in looking after their children?
- Past projects