A full list our current PhD students and their thesis titles.
- Alexandra Albert - Developing Approaches for Citizen Social Science and Public Anthropology
- David Bayliss - Labour market status and well - being during the Great Recession: A changing relationship?
- Adrian Byrne - Defining and modelling socioeconomic status for individual trajectories throughout the life - course
- Georgia Chatzi - Life course Socioeconomic position effects on inflammatory biomarkers: compensating for missing data
- Rihab Dahab - The Prevalence of Under-Nutrition among Children Under-5 in The Sudan: Does Military Conflict Matter?
- Patty Doran - The impact of older people’s social networks on cancer treatment outcomes in the UK
- Wulung Anggara Hanandita - Essays on Poverty and Health in Indonesia
- Bo Hou - A Study of Impacts of Migration on Health and Well - being in Later Life in China - Evidence from CHARLS
- Javier Ignacio Castillo Jaramillo - The effects of ethnicity, race and skin colour on Latin American Inequality
- Pete Jones - Analysing the Bechdel Test and Dialogic Gender Bias in Film Through Social Network Analysis
- Rebecca McKee - Substantive Representation of Ethnic Minorities in the UK Parliament
- Gabriella Melis - Modelling Social Attitudes: the influence of family background for an intergenerational perspective
- Angelo Moretti - Measuring Poverty and Wellbeing at Local Level
- Heather Piggott - Women’s Work in Bangladesh and India
- Sahel Shariati Samani - Assessing and Managing the Disclosure Risks with Genomics Data
- Alejandro Sevilla - Disentangling Inequality of Educational Opportunities: The transition to higher education in Chile
- Daniel Silver - The Politics of Poverty and Policy Evaluation
- Jen Taub - Developing Measures of Disclosure Risk and Utility for Synthetic Data