Upcoming events at CMI
30 June 2017
CMI has a number of training events, seminars and conferences coming up in July 2017. The events are being run by The Cathie Marsh Institute for Social Research and methods@manchester.
- 3-7 July - methods@manchester - Integrated mixed-methods researching including QCA
- 3-7 July - methods@manchester - Introduction to social network analysis using UCINET and Netdraw
- 3-7 July - methods@manchester - Statistical analysis of social networks
- 4-5 July - methods@manchester - Big data analysis for social scientists masterclass
- 7 July - Cathie Marsh Institute - Cathie Marsh Institute research symposium
Full details of upcoming events at CMI may be found at the CMI website.