The MSc in Social Research Methods and Statistics course:
- Provides a grounding in advanced quantitative methods, taught within an applied social science framework
- Offers relevant and marketable skills for a career in research
- Recognised for PhD training by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Taught with an emphasis on hands-on training in the application of methods and software
- Available full-time over one year or part-time over two years
Graduates from the MSc have gone on to pursue careers in research, policy making and university teaching in the UK and around the world including in government departments, national charities and international consultancy.
Postgraduate study in Social Statistics brochure