Our short course training in research methods and quantitative data analysis is aimed at academics and applied researchers in the public and private sectors.
We also provide in-house courses and workshops for local authorities and other organisations.
New courses include:
- data mining;
- multi-level modelling;
- the analysis of longitudinal datasets.
- All courses are developed and delivered by staff who are experts in their fields. Course leaders and teaching assistants are on hand to ensure a friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Most courses are one day in duration, although a number run over two or three days.
- Courses are designed to be free-standing, though many build together to provide learning pathways from basic to more advanced level.
- Our courses include a combination of lectures and/or demonstrations, supported by a substantial practical component, to ensure participants gain hands-on experience in the application of the methods being taught.
Find out more
A wide range of individuals and organisations sign up for our courses, including businesses and local authorities.