Cathie Marsh Institute afternoon seminars
- “Income inequality thesis” revisited
16 May 2016
- Socioeconomic inequalities in obesity over the first decade of life – findings from the Millennium Cohort Study
10 May 2016
- Estimating the Uncertainty in the Local Authority Mid-year Population Estimates
26 April 2016
- Social connections and health in older adults: Findings from the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing
12 April 2016
- Corruption and preferences for decentralisation
- Assessing risk of nonresponse bias and dataset representativeness during survey data collection
1 March 2016
- Sex by numbers: what statistics can, and can't, tell us about sexual behaviour
23 February 2016
- Why God is Watching: Supernatural Punishment and the Evolution of Cooperation
15 February 2016
- Economic Outcomes and Political Support: Learning from Procedural Fairness Theories in Social Psychology
26 January 2016
- Domain Prediction of Complex Indicators – Model-based Methods and Robustness
15 December 2015
- Why are social inequalities in health stronger in some countries than in others?
1 December 2015
- When psychometrics meets epidemiology, and the studies which result!
24 November 2015
- Inequalities in Higher Education in India
10 November 2015
- Defeminisation of work in rural India over the long term
27 October 2015
- 'Social network and health behaviours inequalities: theory and results of the SILNE study'
13 October 2015
- 'When “contexts” are geographical areas, is multilevel model still a good choice to model hierarchical data, or a new approach is needed?'
29 September 2015
- 'How many classes? Statistical modelling of a social network and a terrorist network, with a latent class model and Bayesian model comparisons'
22 September 2015